Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Monday, July 28, 2014

Make it Monday!

It's Make it Monday Y'all!
I have been a busy bee!  But for all of you who know me, this is not unusual!  Today is Make it Monday!  Whoohooo!!  I'm whoopin it up with 4, yes, count them, 4 make it projects today courtesy of 4th Grade Frolics!  Check it out...


Since my classroom stools were collapsing and falling apart (a lot of learning going on folks!), it was time for a different seating option!  Also, since I'm moving from 3rd grade to Kindergarten, my stools were a bit too high for my new kinders.  Check out my new crate seats!

 
My 6'4" going into Lowes to get the wood cut and measured!  He's amazing!!!  Love you hubby.
My girls sitting on them...checking them out for safety!  ;-)
Gotta have cushion!  I used my 50% off coupon and 15% off teacher discount at Jo Ann's. 
I heart CHEVRON!  Fabric from Jo Ann's! 
Let the staple gunning begin!  (secret fact...I've never used a staple gun.  LOL.  This was dangerous fun!)
Finished Product!  (I added some ribbon for style!)

I made a raffle on my website for anyone to enter!!  This is my first raffle! 

Check out my new signs that I made last week!

Nothing like Sunday dinner!  I experimented with making Famous Dave's Cornbread Muffins.
Here's the recipe I followed...
1 3/4 c. cornmeal
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
3/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. baking soda
2 eggs
3/4 c. granulated sugar
1/4 c. shortening
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
3/4 c. whole milk
1/4 c. buttermilk
1/3 c. vegetable oil
4 Tbl. honey
They were so yummy! 
Super Moist! 
Enjoy your week!  XoXo ~ Tiffany










5 comments:

  1. I've had crates for such a long time now - I think I am really going to attempt to make them this coming week!

    Rachele Hirsch-Brooks
    http://brooksonbedford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love the crate seats! I'm dying to make one for my new class but I heard my space is TINY. (I haven't seen my new class yet) And your signs are adorable! Very crafty :)

    ReplyDelete