Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Meet the Teacher

MEET THE TEACHER!!

Hey Everyone! My name is Tiffany. I'm a wife, mother, teacher, photographer, and blogger gal.  This is my 9th year teaching.  For the past eight years, I taught 3rd grade!  I also taught one year of 2nd.   This year, I am teaching Kindergarten!  Yay!!!  I cannot wait to meet my students!!



THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...

I love crawfish jambalaya, fine point sharpies, and my 70-200mm Canon L 2.8 lens!  I also love my students and school family!


 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?

I'd want to be a comedian, weather girl, or an owner of a small, elegant breakfast restaurant!  Or an underwater basket weaver.  You choose.  hehe

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.


 Compassionate...Hardworking...Leader

 
FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"

"I'd really love to cut out millions of tiny pieces of lamination!" said NO TEACHER EVER!!

 

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?

Jesus.  Oprah.  All of my friends and family members who have passed.


Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?

The Bold and the Beautiful.  HA!!  Just kidding...
It would be called Black Beauty.  Hahahahaha...Okay here it is... really...

Unwritten
(Yep I stole this from you Natasha!)

NY Times Best Seller...available in paperback.  Hehe


 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?

I'd fly...
mainly over morning traffic and whenever I'm running late!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?


 "Children are the World's Most Natural Resource."

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 

I WILL SURVIVE!


 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?

 NEITHER!  I NEED MY SLEEP!!!!



Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?

My Landform Packet!! Check it out...

4 comments:

  1. I will survive! A classic! I loved your book title too...totally a winner! :)

    Hope you have a great year! :)

    http://tractorstoteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck going from third grade to K! I couldn't imagine doing that. You're a brave one!

    Meg
    Third Grade in the First State

    ReplyDelete